Some household water leaks are easy to spot by sight, sound, or both. As such, you can tend to them quickly to set things right again and avoid water damage to cabinets, floors, and more.
But what about water leaks that originate behind walls, under flooring, above the ceiling, and any other place where they go o undetected long enough to cause major structural and mold damage.
Catching the problem early on is key to minimizing any problems that might accrue, including wasted water. Here are symptoms of a hidden water leak to be alert to:
- Unusually high water bills
- Changing water meter readings when no water is being used
- Chronic sewer back-ups
- Cracks in your foundation
- Spongy, soft, or discolored
- Musty odors from floors, walls near drains, or sewers
- Warm areas on concrete floors, mildew, or excessive moisture under carpets
- Unusually wet or moist areas in your yard
If you encounter one or more of these warning signs, contact Connor plumbing right away to stop water-related damage in its tracks. We have the latest leak detection equipment to quickly and accurately locate the source and extent of the problem. We’ll also give you a guaranteed price quote to get it fixed. And, just like always, we guarantee your 100% satisfaction.