From discovering a $20 bill inside the pocket of a coat you haven’t worn in over a year to the discovery of gold in California on January 24, 1848, the art of discovery has captivated our imaginations and changed the course of our lives since before recorded history.
Today, we’d like you to experience an act of discovery yourself as you consider the advantages of a tankless water heater over conventional gas and electric storage tank water heaters.
- Longer lifespan. A tankless water heater can last for 20 years and longer, while the average lifespan of a conventional storage tank system is 10 – 12 years.
- Energy savings. Tankless water heaters heat water only as its needed vs. all day long. That means you’ll save up to 50% on your water heater costs with a tankless unit.
- Unlimited hot water supply. With the right tankless system in your home, you’ll never have to worry about running out of hot water again, even during times of peak deman.
- More storage space. Tankless water heaters not only are wall mounted, but can be installed indoors or out. That frees up valuable space you can use for storage or some other purpose.
- Less chance of scalding. Storage tank water heaters heat up the water to a temperature hotter than what you actually need. Not so with storage tank systems, so there’s a reduced risk of scalding.
While tankless water heaters typically cost more to install, their long-term benefits often far outweigh the initial upfront price differential through fewer repairs, longer lifespan, lower energy costs and, of course, the ultimate advantage of all the hot water you might need.
To learn more and request a free in-home quote and explanation of your various water heater options, contact Connor Plumbing today.